Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A new "first blog post"

Well, since the last--and only--blog post was from 2009, you may suspect that this will be a challenge for me. And you would be right. But everything has changed so dramatically in the past month, and a blog seems like a good way to keep in touch.

The current situation is as follows:
1. We had 2 wks notice to move out of our apartment
2. Mom, Dad, Brie, Jason (or, as Brie would say, "my dog, not my cousin or daddy's friend"), and I are in Mitchell, SD, after a lonnnnng drive yesterday. We have a minivan and a car loaded down with stuff.  We will arrive in Spearfish this afternoon. My job starts on Tuesday.
3. Dave, his mom, and Rex will leave Friday afternoon to drive out in a big van. Perhaps the couch will make it after all???

I know this isn't an exciting update, but there will be more to come (hopefully)

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding?! This is an exciting update. I look fwd to hearing about your lives in SD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Jess. This is a very exciting time!

    ReplyDelete